Update Aurora Pro’s software with an Aurora Package. Upgrading software requires a USB drive and a PC or Mac Computer.
- Ensure that your USB Drive is formatted Fat32 and plug into your computer.
- Download the Aurora Package from the link above and put the .aur file on the USB drive.
- Power off Aurora Pro and insert the USB Drive in either of its USB A ports.
- Power on Aurora Pro and wait until the 3 audio select (SEL) LEDs stop cycling white.
- Wait until Aurora Pro is running normally before removing the USB Drive.
NOTE: Keep in mind that updating via the package updater will reset any saved show you have on Aurora Pro.
WARNING: In order to perform a package update, your Aurora software version must be at least v1.3. If you have a version before v1.3 please contact support.
WARNING: The software update package only works with Aurora Pro.
Consult FAQ or contact us if you encounter any issues upgrading Aurora software.
- DMX Output Support
- Advance on Silence Trigger
- Palette and Pattern Tweaks
- NDB auto-config
- General palette updates
- Support Minleon RGB+ lights
- Support Kinet style lights
- NDB+ Auto-configuration
- Address some issues connecting to wireless network in AP mode
- Pattern design enhancements
- AURORA usb bundle installation
- Add manual gain control