Update Aurora Pro’s software with an Aurora Package. Upgrading software requires a USB drive and a PC or Mac Computer.
- Ensure that your USB Drive is formatted Fat32 and plug into your computer.
- Download the Aurora Package from the link above and put the .aur file on the USB drive.
- Power off Aurora Pro and insert the USB Drive in either of its USB A ports.
- Power on Aurora Pro and wait until the 3 audio select (SEL) LEDs stop cycling white.
- Wait until Aurora Pro is running normally before removing the USB Drive.
NOTE: Keep in mind that updating via the package updater will reset any saved show you have on Aurora Pro. WARNING: In order to perform a package update, your Aurora software version must be at least v1.3. If you have a version before v1.3 please contact support. WARNING: The software update package only works with Aurora Pro. Update the Aurora App for iOS or Android devices through the relevant App store.
Consult FAQ or contact us if you encounter any issues upgrading Aurora software.
- Auto Transition: On Music Boundary
- Added New Rainbow and Candy Palettes
- Pattern improvements
- DMX Out Smoothing
- Better Handling of Mapping size mismatch when using NDBs
- Active live pattern is now preserved across reboot
- Fix issue with some DMX controllers causing flicker in Aurora
- DMX Output Support
- Advance on Silence Trigger
- Palette and Pattern Tweaks
- NDB auto-config
- General palette updates
- Support Minleon RGB+ lights
- Support Kinet style lights
- NDB+ Auto-configuration
- Address some issues connecting to wireless network in AP mode
- Pattern design enhancements
- AURORA usb bundle installation
- Add manual gain control