Software Update Aurora Pro
- Ensure that your USB Drive is formatted Fat32 and plug into your computer.
- Download the Aurora Package from the link above and put the .aur file on the USB drive.
- Power off Aurora Pro and insert the USB Drive in either of its USB A ports.
- Power on Aurora Pro and wait until the 3 audio select (SEL) LEDs stop cycling white.
- Wait until Aurora Pro is running normally before removing the USB Drive.
NOTE: Keep in mind that updating via the package updater will reset any saved show you have on Aurora Pro.
WARNING: In order to perform a package update, your Aurora software version must be at least v1.3. If you have a version before v1.3 please contact support.
Consult FAQ or contact us if you encounter any issues upgrading Aurora software.
Version 1.10 (2020 dev)
- New default password: myaurora
- New patterns: Popcorn, Sonar, Mapping Test, All Black
- New / improved palette list
- Live mode parameter smoothing
- Support new hardware platform (coming soon!)
- Chugging when NDBs disconnect
- Artifacts in Expander pattern when switching to non-reactive mode
- Added Red and White palette
- Fix grid mapping for imperfect strand length
- NDB: Configure NDB’s directly from mobile app
- NDB: Grid Mapping configuration and maintain correct order
- NDB: Auto IP Configuration
- Add Aurora SSID Wifi password “myaurora” Aurora SE only
- Fix different random palette picked by each zone
- Preserve system configuration after software upgrade
- Enable DMX IN and OUT at the same time with ENTTEC USB MKII PRO interface
- Read DMX Input base address via mobile app
- Compatibility with Aurora SE release
- Fixes bug where WiFi will stop working
- Fixes bug where the DMX, DDP, vs Built In don’t always stay in sync
- Auto Transition: On Music Boundary
- Added New Rainbow and Candy Palettes
- Pattern improvements
- DMX Out Smoothing
- Better Handling of Mapping size mismatch when using NDBs
- Active live pattern is now preserved across reboot
- Fix issue with some DMX controllers causing flicker in Aurora
- DMX Output Support
- Advance on Silence Trigger
- Palette and Pattern Tweaks
- NDB auto-config
- General palette updates
- Support Minleon RGB+ lights
- Support Kinet style lights
- NDB+ Auto-configuration
- Address some issues connecting to wireless network in AP mode
- Pattern design enhancements
- AURORA usb bundle installation
- Add manual gain control