Software Update Aurora SE
Update Aurora SE’s software with an Aurora Package. Upgrading software requires a USB drive and a PC or Mac Computer.
- Ensure that your USB Drive is formatted Fat32 and plug into your computer.
- Download the Aurora Package from the link above and put the .aur file on the USB drive.
- Power off Aurora and insert the USB Drive in either of its USB A ports.
- Power on Aurora and wait for 30 secs.
- Wait until Aurora is running normally before removing the USB Drive.
NOTE: Keep in mind that updating via the package updater will reset any saved show you have on Aurora.
Consult FAQ or contact us if you encounter any issues upgrading Aurora software.
Version 1.8.0 (Initial SE Release)
- Preserve system configuration after software upgrade
- Enable DMX IN and OUT at the same time with ENTTEC USB MKII PRO interface
- Write/Read DMX Input base address via mobile app
- First Aurora SE Release
- Fixes bug where WiFi will stop working
- Fixes bug where the DMX, DDP, vs Built In don’t always stay in sync
- Auto Transition: On Music Boundary
- Added New Rainbow and Candy Palettes
- Pattern improvements
- DMX Out Smoothing
- Better Handling of Mapping size mismatch when using NDBs
- Active live pattern is now preserved across reboot
- Fix issue with some DMX controllers causing flicker in Aurora
- DMX Output Support
- Advance on Silence Trigger
- Palette and Pattern Tweaks
- NDB auto-config
- General palette updates
- Support Minleon RGB+ lights
- Support Kinet style lights
- NDB+ Auto-configuration
- Address some issues connecting to wireless network in AP mode
- Pattern design enhancements
- AURORA usb bundle installation
- Add manual gain control